Narrative of the life and transactions of Robert Thompson, who was executed at Carlisle, on Saturday the 17th day of September, 1791, for the crime of horse-stealing. To which are added, his defence before the judge; and His Behaviour in Goal, and at the Place of Execution [electronic resource].
- Newcastle printed : [s.n.], in the Year 1791.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 12⁰.
- Riots -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98306.
- Thompson, Robert, 1737?-1791.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|