Bibliotheca Martiniana. [electronic resource] : A catalogue of the entire library of the late eminent antiquary Mr. Thomas Martin, ... Which will begin to be sold ... on Saturday June 5, by Martin Booth and John Berry, ... at their warehouse in ... Norwich, ...
- [Norwich?, 1773]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,177,p. ; 8⁰.
- Private libraries -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Rare books -- New York (State) -- New York -- Bibliography -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Bibliography -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Norwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98425.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|