A farther account of our late prophets, in two letters to Sir Richard Buckley, which may be added to the three sent to Mr. Lacy. By Mr. Humfrey, his neighbour [electronic resource].
- London : printed, and sold by Ben. Bragg, at the Raven in Pater-Noster-Row, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46p. ; 8⁰.
- Prophets -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pages 41 to 46 contain 'A letter of the author to the bookseller, after he gave his copy to him to print'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98614.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|