Observations on the history of Jesus Christ, serving to illustrate the propriety of his conduct, and the beauty of his character. By David Hunter, D. D. One of the Ministers of St. Andrew's. In Two Volumes. ... [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed for E.& C. Dilly, London; and John Balfour, Edinburgh, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Jesus Christ -- Character.
Jesus Christ -- Characters.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98647.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|