Observations on Tacitus. In which his character as a writer and an historian, is impartially considered, and compared with that of Livy. By the Reverend Thomas Hunter, Vicar of Garstang in Lancashire [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Richard Manby, on Ludgate-Hill, M.DCC.LII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
296p. ; 8⁰.
- Livy -- Early works to 1800.
Tacitus, Cornelius -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|