The case of the English farmer, and his landlord. In answer to Mr. Temple's (pretended) refutation of one of the principal arguments in Memoirs of wool. By the author of those memoirs [electronic resource].
- Lincoln : printed and sold by W. Wood, and by S. Austin in Newgate-Street, C. Hitch and M. Cooper in Pater-Noster-Row, and T. Osborne at Grays-Inn, London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,84p. ; 8⁰.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Lincoln.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: John Smith.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T99147.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|