The utility and importance of human learning, [electronic resource] : stated in a sermon preached in the parish-church of Ashford, in Kent. On Wednesday, August 14, 1782, at the Anniversary Meeting of the Gentlemen educated at that School. By Francis Whitfeld, Vicar of Godmersham, in the same County.
- Canterbury : printed and sold by Simmons and Kirkby, and by J. Johnson, St. Paul's Church Yard, London, 1782.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,20p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs XIX, 2 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Canterbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T99341.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|