Letter to the nobility and gentry composing the committee for raising the naval pillar, or monument, under the patronage of His Royal Highness the Duke of Clarence; in answer to the Letter of John Flaxman, Sculptor, to the Committee on that Subject. By Alexander Dufour, Architect [electronic resource].
- London : printed [by S. Gosnell] for the author, at No. 30, Charing Cross; and may likewise be had of Mr. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, High Holborn, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Flaxman, John, 1755-1826. Letter to the committee for raising the naval pillar or monument.
Soldiers' monuments -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printer's name from colophon.
Price from imprint: Price 1s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T99372.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|