The new Oxford guide: or, companion through the University. [electronic resource] : Exhibiting every particular worthy the observation of the curious, in each of the public buildings, colleges, halls, &c. Together with Their Original Foundation, and Present State. The whole interspersed with curious Historical Anecdotes; And embellished with various elegant Engravings. To which is added, a tour to Blenheim, Ditchley, and Stow. The Seats of His Grace the Duke of Marlborough, The Right Hon. the Earl of Litchfield, And the Right Hon. the Earl Temple. Containing, An accurate Description of their Tapestry, Paintings, Sculptures, Temples, Gardens, and other Curiosities. By a gentleman of Oxford.
- Oxford : printed for J. Fletcher in the Turl, and S. Parker in the High-Street: James Rivington and James Fletcher, at the Oxford Theatre in Pater-Noster Row, London, MDCCLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,120p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Stowe Palace.
Blenheim Palace (England).
University of Oxford -- Description and travel.
Ditchley palace (Oxfordshire, England).
Oxford (England) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage printed in red and black.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T99832.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|