A third letter, containing some further remarks on a few more of the numberless errors and defects in Dugdale's Baronage: with occasional observations on some other authors. Wherein also some Occurrences of those Times are endeavour'd to be set in a true Light [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Small specimen of the many mistakes in Sir William Dugdale's Baronage. Part 3
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,67-250p.,table ; 8⁰.
- Dugdale, William, Sir, 1605-1686 -- Early works to 1800.
Nobility -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles Hornby.
'A continuation of 'A small specimen of the many mistakes in Sir William Dugdale's Baronage' printed in 1730.
With a final errata leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T100035.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|