A memorial of the Reformation [electronic resource] : (chiefly in England) and of Britain's deliverances from popery and arbitrary-power, since that time, to the year, MDCCXIX. Wherein is Contain'd, Some Account of the Apostacy of the Church in its Rise and Progress, till Popery was Established in the World. The State of the Reformation under King Henry Viii. Edward VI. and Queen Elizabeth: With the Principles and Endeavours of those that have from time to time stood for a further Reformation; as a short History of Nonconformity, A Particular Relation of all the Plots and Conspiracies of Papists and others against the Reformation, and Civil Liberties of the Land: Some short Memoirs of the Civil War in King Charles the First's Time; And a distinct Answer to the Question, Who Cut off the King's Head? By Benjamin Bennet.
- The second edition, with large additions.
- London : printed for John Clark, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultry, near Cheapside, MDCCXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxii,,534,p. ; 8⁰.
- Reformation -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T100220.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|