The christian's magazine, or treasure. Containing, a choice collection of many remarkable passages upon several important religious subjects, Taken out of the Writings of Some of the Most Eminent Modern Divines: Tending to Our Confirmation Both in the Belief and Practice of the True Christian Religion, against Atheists, Deists, Socinians, Papists, And other Corrupt and Loose Christians. By James Mauclerc, M. D. One of the Oldest Members of the Royal College of Physicians [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, by S. Richardson; and sold at his house in Orange-Street near Leicester Fields, and at the Sign of Erasmus's Head, in the Strand, [1745?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,,403,p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 5 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T100574.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|