Every man his own brewer [electronic resource] : or, a compendium of the English brewery. Containing the best instructions ... By a gentleman, lately retired from the brewing business.
- London : printed for the author: and sold by J. Almon; and Mess. Robinson and Roberts, 1768.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,ix-256,p. ; 12⁰.
- Brewing -- Early works to 1800.
Malt liquors -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and two final advertisement leaves.
Pp. 29-30 is known as a cancel, originally sig. A6, and its removal from there leaves an apparent gap between pp. vi and ix (sigs. A5 and B2).
The original pp. 29-30 had on the recto the drop-head title 'The philosophy of brewing'; the cancel has 'The philosophy of brewing; or, a compendium of the English brewery.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T100687.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|