The history of the common law [electronic resource] : by Sir Matthew Hale, Knt. Lord Chief Justice of England in the Reign of Charles the Second. The fourth edition corrected; with notes, references, and some account of the life of the author, by Charles Runnington, Esq. Barrister at Law.
- London : printed by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall, Law-Printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; for T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xl,304,;,114,p. ; 8⁰.
- Common law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes: 'An analysis of the civil part of the law' which has separate half-title, pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T100933.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|