What are the duties of man and wife towards each other. [electronic resource] : By Mr. Steele, author of The still of distractions.
- Exon : printed and sold by Jos. Bliss, near the London-Inn, a little without East-Gate, M.DCC.XI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Ephesians V, 33 -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
Husband and wife -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Formerly issued as part of a collection in 1676 with the title: 'What are the duties of husbands and wives towards each other?'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101347.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|