The great duty of universal love and charity [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the Queen, at St James's chapel. On Sunday December the 30th, 1705. By Samuel Clarke, M. A. Chaplain to the Right Reverend Father in God, John Lord Bishop of Norwich. Publish'd by Her Majesties Special Command. .
- London : printed by Henry Hills, in Black-Fryars, near the Water-Side, for the Benefit of the Poor, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Love -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101373.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|