A sermon preached in the parish churches of Dersingham and Woolferton, [electronic resource] : in the county of Norfolk, on Thursday, October 9. 1746. Being the day appointed for a publick thanksgiving to almighty God, for the suppression of the late unnatural rebellion, and Deliverance of these Kingdoms from the Calamities of an intestine War. By Samuel Kerrich, D. D.
- Cambridge : printed by J. Bentham, Printer to the University; for W. Thurlbourn, bookseller in Cambridge; M. Chase, of Norwich; and M. Cooper, in Pater-Noster-Row, London, MDCCXLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms CXXIV, 7. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101417.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|