The origin of the English drama, [electronic resource] : illustrated in its various species, Viz. Mystery, Morality, Tragedy, and Comedy, by specimens from our earliest writers: with explanatory notes by Thomas Hawkins, M. A. of Magdalene College, Oxford. ... .
- Oxford : printed at the Clarendon-Press, for S. Leacroft, Charing-Cross, London. And sold by D. Prince at Oxford, and J. Woodyer at Cambridge, M.DCC.LXX.III. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3v. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Moralities, English.
English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Matchers: EHO full.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101631.
- Hawkins, Thomas, 1729 or 30-1772.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|