The reconciler or the Bangorian controversy, abridg'd, made familiar, and brought to a final period [electronic resource] : by a full discovery of its being only mere battology: in All the Instances in which the Two Parties pretend to stand divided. By Charles Norris, M.A.
- London : printed for W. Boreham, at the Angel in Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- History -- 18th century.
Church and state -- Great Britain.
Authority -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101808.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|