The restoration to be had in remembrance. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the cathedral church of Saint Paul, in London, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1722. By Joseph Watson, D. D. Rector of St. Stephen Walbrook. Published by Order of the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and Court of Aldermen.
- London : printed for R. and J. Bonwicke, at the Red-Lion in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CXI, 4 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T101880.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|