Considerations on the Attorney-General's proposition for a bill for the establishment of peace with America. By an old member of Parliament [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Debrett, (successor to Mr. Almon) opposite Burlington-House, in Piccadilly, MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
63,p. ; 8⁰.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Richard Glover.
Pp.59-63 contain advertisements.
With a half-title.
Attorney-General = James Wallace.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 82-22
English Short Title Catalog, T102143.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|