A letter to the King, in justification of a pamphlet, entitled, "thoughts on the English Government:" with an appendix in answer to Mr. Fox's declaration of the Whig-Club [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Owen, No. 168, Piccadilly, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xv,,16,*17-*20,17-118,21,p. ; 8⁰.
- Fox, Charles James, 1749-1806.
Reeves, John, 1752?-1829. Thoughts on the English government.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: Joseph Cawthorne.
Pp.*17-*20 are an insert.
The last 21p. contain the appendix, with its own register.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: price 2s. 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T102150.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|