An answer to Mr. Agate's expostulatory letter. [electronic resource] : By John Withers. To which is added, Mr. Tross's vindication of himself, from several aspersions cast upon him in the pamphlet falsly call'd Plain truth.
- Exon : printed by Jos. Bliss, and sold by the booksellers of Exon, M.DCC.IX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Libel and slander -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T102162.
- Trosse, George, 1631-1713. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|