The layman's address to the clergy of England; humbly submitted to the perusal of every gentleman in the Kingdom. By a friend to the church establishment [electronic resource].
- Bath : printed by R. Cruttwell; and sold by C. Dilly, Poultry, London, MDCCXCVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bath.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T102277.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|