An infallible project for the more effectual speedy and easy manning of the navy of England, without that intollerable and unparallel'd practice of pressing, plainly demonstrated. With Observations on our Marine Affairs in general, and some Thoughts on Trade. Likewise an Account of the Excellent Management of the Marine in France, well worthy our Imitation. Humbly inscribed to the Consideration of the Legislature. By a seaman [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, and sold by M. Cooper in Pater-Noster-Row, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Royal Navy -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Sailors -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 5913
English Short Title Catalog, T102368.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|