The whole report of the Right Honourable Committee of the House of Lords in Ireland, [electronic resource] : appointed by their Lordships, to take into consideration the examination of Dominick Langton, clerk, against Lewis Meares, and other gentlemen of the county of Westmeath, and the Proceedings thereupon.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1713
- London : printed for John Morphew, near Stationers-Hall, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,38p. ; 4⁰.
- Meares, Lewis.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T102431.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|