A constitutional defence of Government [electronic resource].
- London : printed by J. P. Coghlan, Duke-Street, Grosvenor-Square; and sold by J. Wilkie, St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXXXII 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,80p. ; 8⁰.
- Constitutional history -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
Political science -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Coriolanus, i.e. Joseph Cawthorne.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T102709.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|