Select dissertations on colonies and plantations. [electronic resource] : By those celebrated authors, Sir Josiah Child, Charles D'Avenant, LL. D. and Mr. William Wood. Wherein the nature of plantations, and their Consequences to Great Britain, are seriously considered. And a plan proposed, which may settle the unhappy differences between Great Britain and America.
- London : printed and sold by W. Hay, at the Artists Academy, near Exeter Exchange, Strand, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,113,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Charles Whitworth.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 75-157
English Short Title Catalog, T102776.
- Davenant, Charles, 1656-1714 , Author
Wood, William, 1679-1765. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|