An essay, occasioned by the distemper of the cattle. [electronic resource] : Shewing, probably the cause of its continuance in this kingdom; and the Means by which alone, humanly speaking, it can be exterminated.
- Standardized Title:
- Essay, occasioned by the contagious distemper.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for, and sold by J. Rivington, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; C. Hitch, and M. Cooper, in Pater-Noster-Row, [1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xii,26p. ; 4⁰.
- Cattle -- Diseases -- Early works to 1800.
Distemper -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
First edition published in 1748 entitled: 'Essay, occasioned by the contagious distemper'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103095.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|