Dunkirk or Dover [electronic resource] : or, the Queen's honour, the nation's safety, the liberties of Europe, and the peace of the world, all at stake till that fort and port be totally demolish'd by the French.
- London : printed for A. Baldwin, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Dunkerque (France).
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Toland.
Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 5075
English Short Title Catalog, T103141.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|