Considerations upon lottery schemes in general [electronic resource] : containing a minute investigation of the real and eventual profits arising to lottery offices, by disposing of their Tickets in Shares and Chances; Together with A full Examination of Mr. Molesworth's celebrated Schemes for pointing out such fortunately inclined Numbers as tend to the Advantage of those Adventurers who purchase his selected Tickets. By Samuel Clark.
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Murray, near St. Dunstan's Church, Fleet-Street; T. Axtell, at the Royal-Exchange; G. Laidler, at his Office, Prince's-Street, near Leicester-Fields and by the author, at his house, No. 18, Charter-House-Street, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iii,,54p. ; 8⁰.
- Lotteries -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|