An essay on the scheme and conduct, procedure and extent of man's redemption. [electronic resource] : Wherein is shewn from the Holy Scriptures, that this great Work is to be accomplished Gradually. To which is annexed, A dissertation on the design and argumentation of the Book of Job. By William Worthington, M. A. Vicar of Blodwel in Shropshire.
- London : printed for Edward Cave at St John's Gate, M,DCC,XLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,x,,534,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Job.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103174.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|