A new, plain, and scriptural account of the nature and ends of the Holy Eucharist, [electronic resource] : deduced from several important passages in the Old and New Testaments. By Samuel Hardy, Curate of St. Clement's in Ipswich, Suffolk.
- London : printed for Thomas Page at Ipswich, and B. Law and Co. in Ave-Mary-Lane, London; and sold by all Booksellers in Town and Country, MDCCLXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxi,,111 [i.e.112]p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Pp.109-112 misnumbered 108-111.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103271.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|