A sermon preach'd at St Helen's in Abingdon April 2d 1726, [electronic resource] : on the occasion of opening an organ: and a sermon preach'd before the University of Oxford At St Mary's On Rogation Sunday, May 15th 1726. By Joseph Stockwell, B. D. Fellow of Trinity-College, Oxon. .
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre for Sam. Wilmot; and are to be sold by Messieurs Knapton, R. Knaplock, D. Midwinter, J. Wyat, and J. Astley in St Paul's Church-Yard; Messieurs Innys in Ludgate-Street, J. Crockett in Fleet-Street, W. Mears without Temple-Barr, and J. Roberts in Warwick-Lane. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Mark IV, 28. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. O.T.. Psalms XCIII, 5. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103284.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|