A memorial to the clergy of the Church of England, [electronic resource] : relating to their conduct since the Revolution. Together with some advice to them upon the present state of affairs. By a clergyman.
- London : printed for J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, M.DCC.XXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
61,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
- Memorials (Commemorative).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Moore, Novak ("probably")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 453
English Short Title Catalog, T103497.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|