Every man his own law-maker [electronic resource] : or, the Englishman's complete guide to a Parliamentary reform: wherein the road to national confusion is made plain and easy to the meanest capacities.
- Third edition, with additions.
- London : printed for John Stockdale, Opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCLXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
25,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Reform -- Humor.
Suffrage -- Great Britain -- Humor.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Soame Jenyns.
With seven pages of advertisements.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling Entered at Stationer's-Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103518.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|