A short and plain answer to the Modest reply of Dr. Codex [electronic resource] : wherein his false reasonings, evasions and equivocations are expos'd. With a clear and full vindication of a worthy clergyman, from the vile insinuations, unjust aspersions, and base virulent reflections of Dr. Codex. With some proper advice to Dr. Codex himself. In a letter to the author.
- London : printed for T. Cooper, at the Globe, in Ivy-Lane, Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Gibson, Edmund, 1699-1768.
Rundle, Thomas, 1688?-1743.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A worthy clergyman = Thomas Rundle.
Dr. Codex = Edmund Gibson, Bishop of London.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103536.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|