A true account of the nature, end, and efficacy of the sacrament of the Lord's supper [electronic resource] : of the Great Duty of Frequenting, and of the Necessity and Right Method of Preparing for the worthy Participation of It. In which is contain'd an answer to a book, entitled, A plain account of this sacrament. With a Preface, shewing the Agreement of this Plain Account with the Notions of the Socinians; and its Disagreement with the Doctrine of the Church of England. By Thomas Bowyer, M. A. Vicar of Martock, Somersetshire.
- The second edition corrected.
- London : printed for C. Rivington, at the Bible and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and J. Leake, at Bath, MDCCXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxiv,214p. ; 8⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to Benjamin Hoadly's 'A plain account of the nature and end of the sacrament of the Lord's supper'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103660.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|