The true Christians love of the unseen Christ [electronic resource] : or a discourse chiefly tending to excite and promote the decaying love of Christ in the hearts of Christians. With an Appendix concerning Christ's Manifestation of himself to them that Love him. By Thomas Vincent, Minister sometime of Maudlins Milkstreet, London.
- London : printed by J. R. for John Sprint, at the Blew-Bell in Little-Brittain, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,162p. ; 12⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Devotional literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103933.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|