Co-Adamitæ: or, an essay to prove the two following paradoxes, viz. I. That there were other men created at the same time with Adam. II. That the angels did not fall, as has been generally asserted [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Wilford, at the Three Flower-de-Luces, near St. Paul's, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,59,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T103957.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|