Report of a case argued and determined in the Court of Exchequer Chamber, [electronic resource] : in Easter term, 40 Geo. III., between the Right Hon. Robert Edward Lord Petre, plaintiff, and the Rt. Hon. Ld. Auckland, and Lord Gower, His Majesty's Postmaster General, defendants, with an appendix By John Joseph Dillon, Of Lincoln's-Inn, Esq.
- London : printed by Sampson Low, No. 7, Berwick Street, Soho; and sold by E. Booker, No. 56, New Bond Street; and E. Brooke, Bell Yard, Fleet Street, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,42,xliip. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords -- Privileges and immunities.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T104083.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|