A legacy to the Church of England, [electronic resource] : vindicating her orders from the objections of papists and dissenters, Fully explaining the Nature of Schism, And cautioning the Laity against the Delusion of Impostors. A Work undertaken before the Revolution, by the especial Command of Archbishop Sancroft, and Dr. Floyd Bishop of Norwich: Licensed by Bishop Compton in 1692. And since enlarged and improved by the Author, particularly with regard to the Schism of the Nonjurors, and compleated for the Press a little before his Death. By the late Reverend Mr. Luke Milbourn, Presbvter of the Church of England. ... .
- London : printed for M. Smith at Bishop Beveridge's Head in Pater-Noster-Row, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. New Testament -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.1 is dated in Arabic figures, vol.2 in Roman.
The final page of vol.2 contains advertisements for Mary Smith.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T104221.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|