A specimen of Presbyterian moderation or their true notion of a general toleration [electronic resource] : from one of their greatest champions. Being a sermon, preach'd at St. Paul's, on Sunday, February 14. 1659. Before Sir Thomas Allen, then Ld. Mayor of London. By Mr. Jenkins Minister of Christ-Church, at that Time. Never before printed.
- London : printed, and sold by Edm. Powell, at the Prince's-Arms in Black-Friars near Ludgate, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Peter, 2nd, II, 1 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 3d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T104240.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|