A sermon, preached in the parish church of St. Leonard, Shoreditch, on Sunday, December 4, 1796, in the Afternoon. By the Rev. George Pattrick, LL. B. Chaplain to the Right Honourable Lady Dacre, of Lee, in Kent; on Entering on the Office of One of the Joint Lecturers of the parish of St. Leonard [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author; sold by T. Chapman, No. 151, Fleet-Street; also by M. Spragg, and J. Owen, Shoreditch; and S. Nash, Bishopgate-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
26p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Matthew XXVI, 50 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T104988.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|