A vindication of the Bishop of Salisbury and passive obedience, [electronic resource] : with some remarks upon a speech which goes under his Lordship's name. And a postscript, in answer to a book, just publish'd, entitul'd, Some considerations humbly offer'd to the Right Reverend the Lord Bisho of Salisbury, &c.
- [London?] : Printed in the year, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Sacheverell, Henry, 1674?-1724.
Curll, Edmund, 1675-1747. Some considerations humbly offer'd to the ... Bishop of Salisbury.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A speech which goes under his Lordship's name" is the 'Bishop of Salisbury his speech in the House of Lords, on the first article of the impeachment of Dr. Henry Sacheverell', London, 1710.
'Some considerations .. ' is by Edmund Curll.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105246.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|