(just published,) a sermon, preached at the Tabernacle, London, May 22, 1796. by the Rev. Samuel Lyndal, on taking his leave. Taken in short hand by A. Cannell [electronic resource].
- London : printed by Henry Fry, Finsbury-Place: and sold at No.7, Turnham-Place, Curtain-Road, Shoreditch, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- God -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105438.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|