A system of divinity and morality [electronic resource] : in a series of discourses on all the essential parts of natural and revealed religion: Compiled from the Works of Atterbury, Balguy, Barrow, Bentley, Beveridge, Blackhall, Bundy, Burnet, Ben. Calamy, Clagett, Clarke, Dorrington, Gibson, Goodman, Hickman, Hole, Hopkins, Hort, Jackson, Ibbot, Littleton, Lupton, Moore, Moss, Pearson, Rogers, Sharp, Synge, Stanhope, Stillingfleet, Tillotson, Wake, And Others. To which are added, some occasional discourses. The whole revised and corrected by Ferdinando Warner, LL.D. In four volumes. ... .
- The third edition.
- London : printed for R. Baldwin, and L. Hawes, W. Clarke and R. Collins in Pater-Noster-Row, 1767.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4v. ; 8⁰.
- Christian life -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Compiled by Ferdinardo Warner.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105792.
- Warner, Ferdinando, 1703-1768. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|