A supplement to the Athenian oracle [electronic resource] : being a collection of the remaining questions and answers in the old Athenian mercuries. Intermixt with many Cases in Divinity, History, Philosophy, Mathematicks, Love, Poetry, never before Publish'd. To which is prefix'd the History of the Athenian Society, And an Essay upon Learning. By a member of the Athenian Society.
- Standardized Title:
- Athenian oracle. Supplement
- London : printed for Andrew Bell, at the Cross-Keys and Bible in Cornaill, near Stocks-Market, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,487,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Athenian Society (London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
Natural theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The Athenian oracle' was in part a reprint, in part a continuation of 'The Athenian gazette' (March 17, 1691-June 14, 1697), edited by John Dunton and others.
Reprinted as vol. 4 of 'The Athenian oracle'.
With an initial leaf containing a key to the plate and a dedication, and 7 final leaves containing a table and advertisement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T105985.
- Member of the Athenian Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|