Modern propensities; or, an essay on the art of strangling, &c. Illustrated with several anecdotes. With Memoirs of Susannah Hill, and a summary of her trial at the Old-Bailey, on Friday, September 16, 1791, on the charge of hanging Francis Kotzwarra, At her Lodgings in Vine Street, on September 2 [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Dawson, No. 12, Red-Lion Street, Holborn; at No. 18, New Street, Shoe Lane; and No. 20, Paternoster Row, [1791?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,6-46p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Strangling -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T106308.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|