The works of Josephus [electronic resource] : Containing I. The Life of Josephus, by Himself. II. The Jewish Antiquities, in Twenty Books. III. Their Wars with the Romans, in Seven Books. IV. His Book against Apion, in the Defence of the Antiquities of the Jews, in Two Parts. V. The Martyrdom of the Maccabees: as also, VI. Philo's Embassie from the Jews of Alexandria to Caius Caligula. With great Diligence revised and amended, according to the excellent translation of Monsieur Arnauld d'Andilly. And Compared with the Original Greek, Illustrated with a New Map of the Holy Land, and divers other Sculptures. .
- London : printed for R. Chiswell, J. Robinson, W. Battersby, A. and J. Churchill, J. Taylor, M. Wotton, G. Conyers, A. Roper, and J. Wyat, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,543,,557-854,p.,plate : ill.,map ; 2⁰.
- Jews -- Antiquities.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Text is complete despite pagination, and the register is continuous.
'The lamentable and tragical history of the wars and utter ruine of the Jews' has its own titlepage with a 1700 imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T106651.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|